Come and find out about the exciting future of electric transport in South Australia.
At this free public event, hosted by The Australia Institute and Solar Citizens, you can hear from South Australian politicians about their vision for the future of EVs in our state. Speakers at the event will include:
- Mr Peter Malinauskas MP, Leader of the Opposition
- The Hon Rob Simms MLC, SA Greens Transport & Infrastructure spokesperson
- The Hon Frank Pangallo MLC, SA Best Transport spokesperson
- Others TBC
You will also be able to see a range of unique electric vehicles up close, including electric cars, motorbikes, and more. Real world EV owners will be there on the day to answer your questions and demonstrate just what an EV can do!
This is a free event, but registration is essential.
Electrify SA: Putting EV’s on the Fast-Track
- 7th November, 11.30am-1:00pm CDT
- Victoria Park Grandstand, Eastern Parklands - parking available on Fullarton Road
With the State Parliament currently considering legislation to introduce an EV Tax, there has never been a more important time to discuss the exciting, positive future of electric transportation in our state.
Coffee, drinks, and food will be available for purchase from venues on site and The Victoria Park racecourse and grandstand are wheelchair and disability accessible.
We hope to see you there.
Sunday, November 07, 2021 at 11:30am - 1pm
Victoria Park Grandstand, Eastern Parklands
140 Fullarton Rd
Adelaide, SA 5000
Google map and directions